Are you looking for the perfect sump that not only looks awesome, but has over the top performance and will last for years? The Synergy Reef® CL-44 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump for large systems. These sumps are ready out of the box to meet those needs! These are hand-built right here in the USA with only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Make sure you check other sump manufactures’ 44″ sump dimensions as they are not the same as ours. Our 44″ models are designed to provide the best functionality on your system, not designed for easy shipping for mass market. The larger width and height set us apart.
Refugium is not available on this sump due to the larger socks area.
- Standard – Clear Sides and Back ***** If you would like the sides and back the to be matching Color, please select “Color to Match” in the Exterior Wall Color Option above. For Storm Cloud choose “ALL CLEAR”. Storm Cloud will have White sides/back with a Clear Smoke front
- Dimensions: 44″ long x 18″ wide x 18″ high
- Skimmer Section: 21″ x 17.5″
- Return Pump Section: 6″ x 17.5″
- Total Water Volume: 58 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- All Stainless Steel Screws Included
- Removable Laser cut media tray in between the baffles use for filter pads and bags of media
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6″ to 9.5″
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Filter Socks, Optional Refugium and Return Pump areas
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the Shadow Overflow® systems)
- Filter Socks Holders: Fits 2 – 7″ x 15″
- 3 holes in center euro-brace to accommodate optional 1/2″ Bulkheads for easy hookup to manifold returns or reactors.
- Return Area has a 1″ bulkhead and optional 3/4″ Bulkhead for easy return pump hookups.
- Optional 4, 5 or 6 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ATO connection
- Optional 10 Gallon Matching ATO can be found Here: 10 Gallon CL ATO™ This Item can be bought along with the Sump for an additional savings! See below: