Looking for a large sump designed for reefers, by reefers? The Synergy Reef® TS-60 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump for large systems. These sumps are ready out of the box to meet those needs! These are hand-built right here in the USA with the highest quality materials. Check out these specs and dare to compare to our competitors!
Since this sump has a Refugium built in, you get the added benefit of the Refugium removing nitrates for you. So 2 mechanical filtration sections (Socks & Skimmer) and a fuge. We recommend this sump for tanks up to 300 Gallons.
These are available in left to right flow or right to left flow. Please select the option.
- Dimensions: 60″ long x 18″ wide x 18″ high
- Filter socks fit 2 x 7″ Standard Filter socks
- Refugium Section: 13″ x 17.5″ (Approximately 12 Gallons)
- Skimmer Section: 21.5″ x 17.5″
- Return Pump Section: 8.75″ x 17.5″
- Total Water Volume: 74 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- Removable Laser cut media tray in between the baffles use for filter pads and bags of media
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6″ to 9.5″
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Socks, Refugium and Return Pump area
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- 4 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ato connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the Synergy Reef Shadow® Overflow systems)
- Return Area has a 1″ bulkhead for easy return pump hookups. (optional 1.25″ or 1.5″)
- Optional addition of 2 more 1.5″ Bulkheads to the drain section for connection of up to 5 x 1.5″ Drain Lines
- Optional 3 x 1/2″ bulkheads in the skimmer section for adding additional equipment returns
- Optional 10 Gallon Matching ATO can be found Here: 10 Gallon CL ATO™
MSRP: $1099.99 -$1149.99
We ship these via LTL Freight due to Large size of these sumps. Freight cost is shipped to your home or business. You can calculate freight costs on checkout.
These sumps are built to order and usually ship in 4-6 weeks. During High Volume Months (November – June) Build time may be longer. These are shipped on very large pallets and may require 2 people to handle when it arrives. Lift Gate may be required and is extra.