Fleece Roller mat sumps are becoming very popular. Looking for one that will allow you to use the New Red Sea® ReefMat 1200 Fleece Rollermats or any other rollermat? The Synergy Reef® RM-60 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this sump to be able to run the Red Sea® ReefMat 1200 or 500. It is also compatible with the Clarisea SK3000 and SK5000 Fleece Rollermat. Very easy to drop in your rollermat of choice and get running. No Modifications needed.
This sump will not accommodate filter socks. It will work a rollermat of your choice or with no mechanical filtration. This sump has a Refugium built in as well. You get the added benefit of the Refugium removing nitrates for you. So mechanical filtration section (Fleece Rollermat & Skimmer) and a Refugium. We recommend this sump for tanks up to 350 gallons.
These are available in left to right flow or right to left flow. Please select the option.
*****Red Sea ReefMat 1200 NOT INCLUDED*****
- Standard – Clear Sides and Back ***** If you would like the sides and back the to be matching Color , please select “Color To Match” in the Exterior Wall Color Option above. For Storm Cloud choose “ALL CLEAR”. Storm Cloud will have White sides/back with a Clear Smoke front.
- Dimensions: 60″ long x 18″ wide x 18″ high ( 26.5″- 27″ with RM1200 Installed)
- Reef Mat Section: 18.25″ x 17.5″
- Optional Refugium Section 10″ x 17.5″ with Polycarbonate lid
- Skimmer Section: With Optional Refugium – 19″ x 17.5″ – Without Optional Refugium 29″ x 17.5″
- Return Pump Section: 9″ x 17.5″
- Total Water Volume: 74.5 Gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- All Stainless Steel Screws are included. No plastic threaded screws.
- Removable Laser cut media tray in between the baffles use for filter pads and bags of media
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6″ to 9.5″
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Return Pump area.
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- 4 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ATO connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the Shadow Overflow® systems)
- 2 holes in center euro-brace to accommodate optional 1/2″ Bulkheads for easy hookup to manifold returns or reactors.
- Return Area has a 1″ bulkhead and optional Bulkheads for easy return pump hookups.
- Optional 10 Gallon Matching ATO can be found Here: 10 Gallon CL ATO™ This Item can be bought along with the Sump for an additional savings! See below:
MSRP: $1299.99 -$1349.99
We ship these via LTL Freight due to Large size of these sumps. Freight cost is shipped to your home or business. You can calculate freight costs on checkout.