Fleece Roller mat sumps are becoming very popular. Looking for one that will allow you to use the New Red Sea® ReefMat 500 Fleece Rollermat or the Clarisea SK Rollermats? The Synergy Reef® RM-34 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this sump to be able to run 1 Red Sea® ReefMat 500 Fleece Rollermat or any of the Clarisea SK rollermats. Very easy to drop in your RedSea ReefMat 500 and get running. No Modifications needed. This sump also gives you flexibility of using just filter socks and a refugium.
This sump will accommodate up to 2 x 4″ filter socks. It will work with the RSR ReefMat 500 and 1 sock, 1 Clarisea SK3000 or 1 Clarisea SK5000. Or with no Rollermats and 2 x 4″ filter socks. (ReefMat section can then be used as a Refugium). 2 mechanical filtration sections (Fleece Rollermat, or Filter Socks & Skimmer). We recommend this sump for tanks up to 150 gallons.
These are available in left to right flow or right to left flow. Please select the option.
*****The Red Sea ReefMat 1200 will not fit in this sump.*****
*****Red Sea ReefMat 500 NOT INCLUDED*****
- Standard – Clear Sides and Back ***** If you would like the sides and back the to be matching Color , please select “Color To Match” in the Exterior Wall Color Option above. For Storm Cloud choose “ALL CLEAR”. Storm Cloud will have White sides/back with a Clear Smoke front.
- Dimensions: 34″ long x 15″ wide x 15″ high
- Skimmer Section: 11″ x 14.5″
- Return Pump Section: 6.75″ x 14.5″
- RollerMat Section: 13″ x 14.5″ x 11.75″ – Can Also be used as a Refugium when no ReefMat is installed-
- Optional 2 x Removable 4″ Filter Sock Holders
- Total Water Volume: 30 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- RollerMat Water Level: 6″ to 11″ adjustable
- All Stainless Steel Thumbscrews included!
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6.5″ to 10″
- 3/8″ Cross Laminated™ color Euro-bracing
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Return Pump area
- Refugium Lid is optional and is used when not using RS ReefMat 500.
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- Optional – 4 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ATO connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 2 x 1″ ABS Bulkheads or the Optional 3 x 1″ Drains (Allows Plug n Play with the Shadow® Overflow System)
- Return section has 3/4″ Bulkhead
- Made In The USA!!
This sump is built to order with a current lead time of 2 weeks.