Looking for a large sump designed around the Triton Method of reefing? The Synergy Reef® TS-60 model sumps are your answer. This sump is designed to the Triton.de specifications. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump for large systems. These sumps are ready out of the box to meet those needs! These are hand-built right here in the USA.
The Refugium meets the criteria for the Triton Method (10-20% of system volume) for tanks up to 300 Gallons.
These are available in left to right flow or right to left flow. Please select the option.
- Standard – Clear sides and back. ***** If you would like the sides and back the to match , please select “Color to Match” in the Exterior Wall Color Option above. For storm cloud choose “ALL CLEAR”. Storm Cloud will have White sides/back with a Clear Smoke front.
- Dimensions: 60″ long x 18″ wide x 18″ high
- Refugium Section: 30″ x 17.5″ (Approximately 30 Gallons)
- Skimmer Section: 18.75″ x 17.5″
- Return Pump Section: 8.75″ x 17.5″
- Total Water Volume: 74 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6″ to 9.5″
- High Quality Precision Machined Polycarbonate lids over Refugium and Return Pump area
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- Stainless Steel Thumb Screws Included
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the Synergy Reef Shadow® Overflow systems)
- Return Area has a 1″ bulkhead for easy return pump hookups. (optional 1.25″ or 1.5″)
- Optional 4, 5 or 6 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ATO connection
- Optional 10 Gallon Matching ATO can be found Here: 10 Gallon CL ATO™
MSRP: $1099.99 – $1149.99
We ship these via LTL Freight due to Large size of these sumps.