Want a sump that has not socks and is designed around the Triton Method of reefing? The Synergy Reef® TS-44 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump for large systems. These sumps are ready out of the box to meet those needs! These are hand-built right here in the USA. Check out these specs and dare to compare to our competitors!
Our CL Series™ products feature a proprietary color laminating process. We fuse two layers of different colored materials together, creating a 2 tone sheet. We then machine these sheets to our needs. The Cross Laminate™ process makes the sheets thicker as well as provide a really nice looking finished look.
The Refugium meets the criteria for the Triton Method (10-20% of system volume) for tanks up to 200 Gallons. If you are not running the Triton Method, these can be used on aquariums up to 250 Gallons.
These are available in left to right flow or right to left flow. Please select the option.
- Dimensions: 44″ long x 18″ wide x 18″ high
- Refugium Section: 13.25″ x 17.5″ (Approximately 17 Gallons)
- Skimmer Section: 16.25″ x 17.5″
- Return Pump Section: 6.75″ x 17.5″
- Total Water Volume: 58 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6″ to 9.5″
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Return Pump area
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- 4 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play Triton dosing / ATO connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the Synergy Reef Shadow® Overflow systems)
- Return Area has a 1″ bulkhead for easy return pump hookups.
- Optional 10 Gallon Matching ATO can be found Here: 10 Gallon CL ATO™
We ship these via LTL Freight on a pallet due to Large size of these sumps.