Are you looking for the perfect sump that incorporates the Best Rollermat available, the Clarisea SK5000? The Synergy Reef® SK-60 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this sump to be able to run 1 or 2 Clarisea SK5000 fleece filter. This allows for high flow systems up to 2600 GPH with 2 SK5000s! Very easy to drop in your Clarisea SK5000 and get running. No Modifications needed and will not void your Clarisea warranty. You can also run filter socks on this sump in tandem with the SK5000. Or if you want to just run 7″ or 4″ filter socks, that can be done as well. This is a universal sump that will allow multiple configurations and not be obsolete like other rollermat sumps that are built into the sump. These are hand-built right here in the USA with only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Our 60″ models are designed to provide the best functionality on your system. You will need to purchase the SK5000 fleece filter separately.
Since this sump has a Refugium built in, you get the added benefit of the Refugium removing nitrates for you. So 2 mechanical filtration sections (Socks & Skimmer) and a Refugium. We recommend this sump for tanks up to 300 Gallons. With 2 SK5000s there is a maximum flow rate of 2600 gph thru the sump.
These are available in left to right flow or right to left flow. Please select the option.
The SK60 is currently available for Pre-Order and the images below are for the SK44 Model. The SK60 will be very similar to the SK44, just with an added refugium.
***Clarisea SK5000 NOT INCLUDED*****
- Standard – Clear Sides and Back ***** If you would like the sides and back the to be matching Color , please select “Color To Match” in the Exterior Wall Color Option above. For Storm Cloud choose “ALL CLEAR”. Storm Cloud will have White sides/back with a Clear Smoke front.
- Dimensions: 60″ long x 18″ wide x 18″ high ( 23-25″ with Clarisea Installed)
- Refugium Section: 13″ x 17.5″ (Approximately 12 Gallons)
- Skimmer Section: 20.25″ x 17.5″
- Return Pump Section: 8.5″ x 17.5″
- Total Water Volume: 74 Gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- All Stainless Steel Screws are included. No plastic threaded screws.
- Removable Laser cut media tray in between the baffles use for filter pads and bags of media
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6″ to 9.5″
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Return Pump area. (Optional lids can be purchased for the Filter Sock area, can only be used with filter socks)
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- 4 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ATO connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the Shadow Overflow® systems) (Optional up to 5 1.5″ Drains)
- Interchangeable Filter Socks Holders: Fits 2 – 7″ socks or 2 x 4″ socks (Choose your option below)
- 2 holes in center euro-brace to accommodate optional 1/2″ Bulkheads for easy hookup to manifold returns or reactors.
- Return Area has a 1″ bulkhead and optional Bulkheads for easy return pump hookups.
- Optional 10 Gallon Matching ATO can be found Here: 10 Gallon CL ATO™ This Item can be bought along with the Sump for an additional savings! See below:
MSRP: $1349.99 -$1399.99
We ship these via LTL Freight due to Large size of these sumps. Freight cost is shipped to your home or business. You can calculate freight costs on checkout.