Are you looking for the perfect sump that not only looks awesome, but has over the top performance? The Synergy Reef® CL-34 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump. We hand build each one to meet your needs. Need slight modifications in length to be able to fit this in your stand. Want it to flow right to left or left to right? We can do that! Try that with an off the shelf sump. The CL Series™ sumps feature a double color Cross Laminated™ euro brace. Check out these specs and dare to compare to our competitors! We only use the highest quality cell cast acrylics on our sumps. Built by Reefers for Reefers!
Available in Left to Right or Right to Left Flow Configurations (Shown in Left to Right)
- Standard – Clear Sides and Back ***** If you would like the sides and back the to be matching Color , please select “Color To Match” in the Exterior Wall Color Option above. For Storm Cloud choose “ALL CLEAR”. Storm Cloud will have White sides/back with a Clear Smoked front.
- Dimensions: 34″ long x 15″ wide x 15″ high
- Skimmer Section: 17.5″ x 14.5″
- Return Pump Section: 6″ x 14.5″
- Total Water Volume: 31 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- Removable media tray in between the baffles use for filter pads and bags of media
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6.5″ to 9.5″
- Cross Laminated™ color Euro-bracing
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Filter Socks and Return Pump areas
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- 4 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ATO connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the (Shadow Overflow System)
- Filter Socks Holders: 2 x 4″
- Return section has 1″ Bulkhead
- Made In The USA!!
**********These sumps are built to order. Current lead time is 2-3 weeks ******************