Are you looking for the perfect sump that fits into the Triton Method of Reefing? The Synergy Reef® TS-26 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the specific design of the Triton Method for reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump. These sumps are ready out of the box to meet those needs! Triton Method requires a Refugium with at least 10% of the main display tanks volume. This sump will support up to a 80 gallon Triton Method tank.
The TS Series™ of sumps also feature a double color Cross Laminated™ (CL) euro brace. Check out these specs and dare to compare to our competitors! We only use the highest quality cell cast acrylics on our sumps. Built by Reefers for Reefers!
These sumps also fit under the Red Sea Reefer 250 and 350 (When in the right to left configuration)!
- Dimensions: 26″ long x 15″ wide x 15″ high
- Skimmer Section: 7.5″ x 14.5″
- Return Pump Section: 5″ x 14.5″
- Refugium Section: 10.5″ x 14.5″ x 11.5″ – Actual Volume 8 Gallons
- Total Water Volume: 23 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6.5″ to 10″
- Cross Laminated™ color Eurobracing
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Refugium
- Refugium Lid is Recessed for Light brackets and allows for a light to be placed on any side of the refugium.
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- 4 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play Triton dosing / ATO connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1″ Bulkheads (Can be used with the (Shadow® Overflow System)
- Return section has 1 x 3/4″ Bulkhead
- Made In The USA!!
*****These sumps are built to order and may take 3 Weeks for shipment.***** During High Volume Months (November – March) Build time may be longer. Please contact us if you have any questions.