Are you looking for the perfect sump that not only looks awesome, but has over the top performance? The Synergy Reef™ CL-44 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump for large systems. These sumps are ready out of the box to meet those needs! These are hand-built right here in the USA. Check out these specs and dare to compare to our competitors!
Our new CL Series™ products feature a proprietary color laminating process. We fuse two layers of different colored materials together, creating a 2 tone sheet. We then machine these sheets to our needs. The Cross Laminate™ process makes the sheets thicker as well as provide a really nice looking finished look. These cannot be found anywhere else.
Refugium wall is optional and placed 10″ from the sock wall. Please select the refugium baffle from the options when ordering. There is no charge to add the baffle.
- Dimensions: 44″ long x 18″ wide x 18″ high
- Skimmer Section: 27.5″ x 17.5″ (without Optional Refugium)
- Skimmer Section: 17″ x 17.5″ (with Optional Refugium)
- Return Pump Section: 6″ x 17.5″
- Total Water Volume: 58 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6″ to 10″ adjustable
- Removable Laser cut media tray in between the baffles use for filter pads and bags of media
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6″ to 9.5″
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Filter Socks and Return Pump areas
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- 4 x 1/4″ John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ato connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the Synergy Reef Overflow™ systems)
- Filter Socks Holders: Fits 2 – 4″ x 12″
- 3 holes in center eurobrace to accommodate optional 1/2″ Bulkheads for easy hookup to manifold returns or reactors.
- Return Area has a 1″ bulkhead and optional 3/4″ Bulkhead for easy return pump hookups.
- Optional 10 Gallon Matching ATO can be found Here: 10 Gallon CL ATO™
We now ship these to your door via UPS Ground! Due to Large size of these sumps and the shipping boxes, we are charging just a FLAT RATE of $135.00. Select Flat Rate on checkout.
These sumps are built to order and usually ship in 2-3 weeks. These are shipped in very large boxes.