The Acclimation Fallout Shelter is a one of kind fish acclimation box. This acclimation container is ideal for acclimation of new fish to your aquarium. This container will allow the new inhabitants to have a safe refuge from other existing inhabitants while still being in the same aquarium. It can also be a great temporary home for badly behaved fish that need to be removed from the system. Macro algae can also be placed inside and placed inside a sump or directly in the main tank and grown.
It comes assembled and requires NO glue to hold it together. We have designed special locking tabs and a non-hinge lid system to allow you to assemble this whenever it is needed. No need to take us space in a closet when you don’t need it. Assembles in 30 seconds! Easily disassembles to clean it or store when not in use.
- Dimensions: 12.5″ long x 6.5″ wide x 6.25″ high
- Built with .1875″ thick High Quality cast acrylic materials
- Approx 2 Gallon Storage Capacity
- 30 Second Assembly
- Easily disassembled for easy cleaning and flat storage
- Stores flat to use less space
- High Quality USA made suction cups
- Precision laser cut materials
- Nearly invisible when inside your display tank!